Having a job as a machine operator will require you to have a specific skill, based on type of machine that you will operate. Usually, you will have to complete a training session before operating the machine. And, you must follow a Standard Operating Procedure applied by your company strictly. In heavy industrial companies or manufacturers, machine operators are important components to keep company production run smoothly.
These tasks below are samples you can use as reference to create your own tasks.
- Performing a good operation of any kinds of heavy equipments.
- Monitoring the maintenance of the equipments or machines.
- Checking up each parts of the equipment including each parts of the equipment.
- Preparing the machine and equipment before they are used.
- Applying the oil onto the machines to make it work properly
- Control the load of every machines
- Adjust the speed of the operating of the machines
- Control the finished products which are made by the machines or equipments are excellent and matched to the quantities and qualities which are required.
- Provide the specification in order to upgrade the machines and the systems properly
- Dealing with the reports on the products which are made by the machines and equipments in every single day.
- Dealing with the problems which happen to the machines
- Handling the problems come from the parts of the equipments and machines
- Checking the performance of the machines up regularly
- Check up the new machines which are recently bought by the company to know its performance and to make sure that there is no problem on the machines and also to make sure on the efficiencies of the machines.
There are still some job samples written in job description template you can download below.