2016 year calendar template is a one-sheet calendar template that allows its users to create a yearly calendar easily and quickly. A yearly calendar is a calendar that shows all 12 months on a single page, thereby enabling the monitoring of all events taking place in the entire year without needing to turn multiple pages. It is different from a monthly calendar template consisting of 12 pages representing 12 months, bimonthly calendar consisting of 6 pages with each page containing two months, and other calendar templates that consist of more than one page.
The following are reasons why this template is useful.
1. It consists only of one page with all months printed on it. The primary reason why this template is useful is because of its brief one-page layout because All marked events that will take place in 2016 can be monitored without having to leaf through multiple pages.
2. The template uses letter-size paper format that can easily be printed on all types of printer.
3. Despite the compact design of the calendar, the text used in the template is sufficiently large and readable.
What Does the Template Contain?
The elements of the calendar are listed as follows.
1. It contains a clean yearly calendar table with no holiday mark on it. The only marks that appear on it are those provided by the user.
2. It provides editable cells where reminders for specific appointments or events on particular dates can be marked.
3. It contains highlighted table’s headers identifying month names for the year 2016 and days of the week.
This 2016 calendar template is useful because some people, such as executives and students, have to keep track of their schedules, appointments and planned events. A generic calendar has been commonly used for that purpose; however, because such calendar has already had a lot of marks identifying holidays, among others, and especially because not all generic calendars offer a dedicated empty space or area for writing notes, a printed yearly calendar with its unmarked dates and plenty space for writing notes is considered more useful for marking schedules, appointments and events. Besides, by using this template, a generic calendar, whose primary use is to be an instrument for showing the time, doesn’t have to be dirty with ink and pinned notes and memos anymore.
2016 Calendar - One Page (27.4 KiB, 1,905 hits)
If you are looking other models, with notes below or at the side of the calendars, you can try to download other 2016 year calendar templates below.
2016 Year Calendar with Bottom Notes - Portrait (26.8 KiB, 448 hits)
2016 Year Calendar with Side Notes - Portrait (26.5 KiB, 445 hits)
2016 Year Calendar with Side Notes - Landscape 2 (29.4 KiB, 446 hits)
2016 Year Calendar with Side Notes - Landscape 3 (29.5 KiB, 395 hits)